Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Number One.

Blog Number One.

Since everyone's getting into the whole tumblr/wordpress/blogspot thing, I've decided to be a follower and do the same. I made this blog on impulse so I'm not really sure how long it's going to last but I'm hoping it'll turn into something regular. I still remember the stupid things I used to write about on xanga back in yr8 and 9. Reading back on it makes me cringe. So now that I'm a little older (and hopefully a little wiser), I'm hoping my posts will be a bit more thoughtful:)


So, just a quick update on what's been happening in my life.
Really disliking my new job. Having two weeks of 'holidays' before summer school. Spending the first half of it sick. Oh, and also getting an slr camera. My boyfriend gave me his because he wanted an upgrade. I've been playing around with the settings and taking random photos - it's actually really fun! Except I feel like joining that facebook group - 'Just because you have an expensive camera does not make you a photographer!!'. Just because I know I'm noob:)

2 comments:

  1. Being a photographer doesn't mean you have a good camera. It means you take photos :)

    I hope to read more posts e! It's been a while (I remember your xanga) and yes it's quite cringe worthy looking back 1 year, but it's great to see memories and how much we've all matured. Definitely a blast from the past.

    Goodluck and I'll be watching/reading (no stalk!)

    ReplyDelete